About Mogu Mogu Ensemble
The name comes from mogumogu, the Japanese word for the sound that we make when we eat. And from the musical term ensemble, which refers to a group of musicians that plays together. The name reflects our wish to spread joy through cooking.
We hope that through our classes, you get to…
- Learn about the individual ingredients
- Understand the interplay of ingredients by arranging them yourself
- Enjoy eating the food that you’ve prepared
- And in turn desire to learn more
- And share your cooking with friends and family
- Our classes are Suitable for All – Beginners to Advanced
Our classes are 100% hands-on and designed for all skill levels.
- Original Recipes Available
We’ll provide you with our own original recipes in PDF.
- Natural Ingredients
We pride ourselves in using only fresh, local, and mostly organic ingredients in our classes.
- Hands-On Workshops
The instructor Ai will teach you all the baking techniques for you to complete your breads and cake made from scratch!
- Easy Booking System
Booking a class can be easily done here at MogumoguEnsemble.com.